Wednesday, May 11, 2016

If you've ever tried to visit my blog, you will note that I am a terribly sporadic blogger.  That is obvious, since this is the first time I've been here in over 2 years.  I can only laugh at myself.

It's not that I haven't taken any pilgrimages.  It's that I haven't taken time to document them.  Somehow, I get caught up in the moment and forget to post.  So, here I am again.  Ready for another adventure, and this time, I'm writing about it, at least for today! 

I am moving.  I have been serving as a Pastor in the Acworth-Kennesaw, Georgia area for 5 years, but now I am headed to Augusta to be the Pastor-in-charge at St. Mark UMC on Washington Road.  I am looking forward to new challenges, new adventures, new ministries and new friends.

Later this year, I am headed to Italy.  I will try to post here about THAT adventure!  For now, I am in the throes of moving -- trying to sell a home, buy a home, pack everything up, still go to work, and not lose my mind in the process.  A daunting task at best, it is made even more difficult because, as much as I am looking forward to my new appointment, I will be leaving behind good friends, good memories, and hopefully some good ministry moments.  Stay tuned.  Here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment